Home Forums Meteorite Getting error on WooCommerce products page…

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terra Themes 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joker
    Participant

Hi ya,
    I have a Woocommerce store selling a few items. Every few hours, the page stops working. All the headers and page sidebars wre still there, but none of the content of the product page shows.

There is this error in the log:

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/nzin2020/public_html/wp-content/themes/meteorite/inc/functions/functions-header.php on line 278

I realise this is vague, and I’m not sure how to help work this out.

Since it’s very erratic, and random in appearing.

Weirdly, if I go to the page in the Dashboard, and then just save it, it starts working again.

No changes to anything.

Cheers,
    Norman

Terra Themes
    Keymaster

Hi Norman,

I will take a look into this. In the meanwhile, can you please check whether the theme, plugins (especially the recommended ones and WooCommerce) and WordPress is updated? Furthermore, which PHP version are you using?

Joker
    Participant

Yes, all the plugins are up to date.

Wordpress is up to date as well

I’m using php 7.0

I would go to 7.2 but then various errors start popping up. They are probably silent ones but it does indicates that many plugins are not yet updated to work properly with 7.2

Norm

Terra Themes
    Keymaster

Alright, I’ve uploaded version 1.13.2 which is available soon. The error should be fixed with the update.

Thank you very much for your report. I’ll mark this topic as resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.